If you feel a difference in the temperature
of the air near the fireplace... ELIMINATE IT!
- Eliminate … the cold draft of air in the winter
- Eliminate … the heat and humidity coming down the chimney in the summer
- Eliminate … the constant flow of outside air from your vented gas fireplace
- Eliminate … the smell of ashes and soot, inside of the chimney, from ordorizing your home.
- Eliminate … the room with the fireplace from having a different temperature as the rest of the house
- Eliminate … the ashes and soot creeping into the room from the fireplace, and making a mess
- Eliminate … bugs and insects in the room with the fireplace
- Eliminate … a bad looking fireplace
- Eliminate … the children from investigating the fireplace
According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the typical U.S. family spends
approximately $1,300 a year on home utility bills, of which 44% goes for heating
and cooling (as of March 2005). In fact, the average American household's annual
utility bill expected to rise to about $2000 by 2015
Copyright 2016 Fireplace Love LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Official Use